- The new career and technical center will help provide job skills and certifications so students are better prepared to enter college or the workforce after high school. There currently is a waiting list for other career and technical centers in the district.
- Some Lewisville ISD schools are close to be being overcrowded due to student growth. These bonds will provide the schools and classrooms needed to protect students from overcrowding and provide a better atmosphere for learning.
- The bond package will provide the computers, technology and related technology infrastructure we need to educate our next generation of teachers, doctors, accountants, entrepreneurs and other in-demand professionals.
- The bonds will pay for improvements for roofing, flooring, electrical, heating and cooling so educators can worry less about safety and infrastructure and focus more on teaching our children.
- Students and school campuses will be equipped with improved lighting, security cameras and visitor access systems, among other safety and security upgrades.
- Improvements will take place in athletic and fine arts facilities to assist with the growing student involvement in our championship and award winning extracurricular offerings.
- With the new Hedrick Middle School needing a larger footprint, Hedrick Elementary will be retired and students will be transferred to newer, less crowded elementary schools a short distance from their neighborhood with the same academic opportunities and services they currently enjoy.
Career & technical ed
Safety & Security
Existing Facilities-Comprehensive renovations & additions, life cycle replacements/components
Elementary Schools – 20 year renovations
High Schools – 20 year renovations
Life cycle building component replacements
The Colony High School entry reconfiguration
LISDOLA option A
Renovations for possible academies
Expansion of existing Chester Boyd Ag Barn
New Josey Lane Elementary School
New College Street Elementary School (on Mill St.)
New Hedrick Middle School
Hebron HS multi-purpose facility
The Colony High School multi-purpose facility
Student & staff access - current level of student access
Network & infrastructure
Career & technical ed
New Career & Technology Center
Expansion of existing Career Center East
Lewisville HS athletic ancillary buildings
The Colony HS softball field
Press box replacements
Hebron HS new indoor athletic center
Life cycle athletics items
Hebron HS practice field
High school music additions/renovations
Middle school music additions/renovations
Black Box Theater additions
Life cycle fine arts items
Safety & security
Life cycle safety & security items
Expansion of district wide security cameras
Re-design campus entrances & install ballistic protection
Communication & network access completion